It's officially 22 days into 2008 and I'm already dreading the rest of the winter. It's just so damn cold!
Things are going along swimmingly so far...
- I haven't broken my New Year's Resolution (yet) and have lost 5 lbs
- I am loving my new car
- My night classes have started so working full time and learning about Chemistry and Nutrition is F-U-N
- Gramma is off chemo, by choice, and is leading a much happier life these days, so that makes us ALL happier
- I get to spend time with many missed friends here in a few weeks at Bellm's wedding (yay!)
- I'm trying to read more (besides class stuff!) and some of my recent favorites are Water For Elephants (thanks, Brie!), Eat Pray Love and The Kite Runner...what will be next?
- Boyfriend and I went to the movies for the first time in ages recently...saw Juno. Too cute and a GREAT soundtrack
Another resolution of mine is to keep this dang thing updated...so stay tuned!