Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It was just easier to get out of bed today. Nothing's really changed yet, but somehow, just knowing that our country might have some changes coming its way in the next 4 years was pretty motivating. I really enjoyed watching both candidates speak last night. What an event.
Not much new in my neck of the woods. Adam killed a possum in our back yard the other night. Without a gun. It's a little disconcerting to me but I just let it go. Apparently it's still out there since trash day isn't until tomorrow. I have not ventured out to take a look.
Classes are in full gear right now, along with work projects and wedding planning. So it's not often I'm bored!
On the health front, I got some blood-work results back this week and apparently I'm hypoglycemic and insulin resistant (maybe those are the same thing? Hell, I'm not in nursing school yet). So now I'm taking the same medication as my 53 year old father. Good times.
It's only 4:30 and it's already almost dark outside my window at work. Blah. Here's to hoping winter doesn't come too soon.

1 comment:

April said...

My goodness, Mo! I didn't know you were having any problems! Usually hypoglycemia and insulin resistance are different, since hypoglycemia is low blood sugar, and typically insulin resistance results in high blood sugar. I could be wrong though. Either way, I hope you adjust well to your medication! Let me know how it all goes!