Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stuff

Things that are currently keeping me from going batshit due to the fun ol' work & school combo:

1. TV - seriously, I wish I were one of those people who didn't "have" to watch TV. But I do. It's inevitable. I am addicted. Current shows I can't live without: Gossip Girl, Intervention, True Blood (the new HBO vampire show from Six Feet Under creator Alan Ball), First 48, The Soup, Cheaters. The list goes on, but I've already embarrassed myself enough.

2. Weekends - I just realized the other day that someday I won't be able to sleep in until noon on Saturdays and Sundays. Someday there will probably be a little person(s) in the house that rise at an ungodly hour. Note to self: sleep as much as possible for as long as possible.

3. Wine - no explanation necessary.

Yeah, that's all I've got for today...but I'll leave you with this happy little clip.

2 comments:

The Aguilars said...

Seriously what was up w/ the Jesus dancers? They were dressed for the 80s but the guy was trying to dance all hip hop. Niiiiicccee.....I wonder if they are currently on tour

April said...

Amen, sister! Tom and I love The Soup! So funny!!
I, too, love my TV shows :)