Friday, October 3, 2008

finally friday

Boy, it's about time. What a long week. I made the silly attempt to try yoga. Let's just say flexibility isn't my strong suit. My workplace offers free yoga classes twice a week over lunch, so I figured I've give it a go.
I'm still not walking normally.

On another funny note, how about the debate last night? If I had to hear that nimrod Palin say "ya" or "maverick" one more time, I serioulsy thought I was going to vomit. Wow, she's something else.

So...Fiance and I are heading to St. Louis after work today. We've got tickets to see Ryan Adams & the Cardinals at the Fox tomorrow night. We're staying at Katie & Troy's new place and looking forward to swinging by Pucci & Jeff's new casa as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - more updates next week!

No comments: