Seriously. It's only Wednesday? You've gotta be shitting me.
Last night, after a knock-your-socks of lab experiment involving the creation of soap, my friends Lance, Tim D and I played live trivia at Coach's. It was spur of the moment and damn was it fun.
All of the clues are audio clips, for example, "Name the album this song can be found on," and then they play a little bit of "You Give Love a Bad Name," and you write in the answer of "Slippery When Wet." It's a bunch of fun, especially the 90's Music Montage at half-time. We totally got all 10 right on that one, thanks to Tim's knowledge of .38 Special...yes, they released a song in the 90s.
You have to pick a name for your team and you can have up to 10 players. We only had 3 of us until Boyfriend showed up towards the last rounds. And we did damn good.
Here are some things I learned due to missed questions:
- Joy to the World by Three Dog Night was a Billboard #1 hit in...1970 (we guessed 72)
- Tiger Woods' dad's name is...Earl (we were stuck between Ralph & Clarence)
- The governor of Texas when Kennedy was shot was...John Connally
- Eric Clapton's son died of...falling out of a 53rd story window at his mom's apartment
- Bob Marley had...15 children
Those are just some I can recall. The trivia was actually really fun and I'd love to do it again (except for the getting home at 11:30 part). I'm old.